The University of Western Australia and its associated entities are governed, in part or in whole, by these Acts of Parliament.
- University of Western Australia Act 1911
- An Act to establish, incorporate and endow The University of Western Australia. It and other relevant acts are available on the Parliamentary Counsel's Office website.
- University Colleges Act 1926
- An Act to establish and endow residential colleges within the University.
- University Medical School, Teaching Hospitals Act 1955
- An Act to provide facilities in certain hospitals for the teaching of medical students.
- Queen Elizabeth II Medical Centre Act 1966
- An Act to enable the establishment of a medical centre at Hollywood by reserving certain lands.