The Academic Board has two standing committees:
The Academic Council has four standing committees which deal with, among other things, strategy, planning and policy:
- Academic Year Planning Committee
- Responsible for recommending dates for academic years.
- Board of the Graduate Research School
- The Board, incorporating the Scholarships Committee, recommends on matters relating to postgraduate research, research training and supervision within the University.
- Education Committee
- Advises and makes recommendations on policy and strategic matters and supports and promotes the University's education priorities.
- Institutional Collaborative Student Pathway (ICSP) Committee
- Ensures all collaborative pathway agreements are established in line with UWA’s academic course requirements and admission standards
- Legislative Committee
Considers proposals relating to the University's internal legislation including by-laws, statutes, regulations, rules and faculty governance documents.
- Research Committee
The role of the Research Committee is to advise and make recommendations to the School and Head of School on matters relating to research and postgraduate research training and supervision.
Back to top