The Investment Committee makes recommendations to Senate on the University’s investment strategy and monitors the University’s investment portfolio.
This committee operates in accordance with the UWA Principles for the Operation of Committees and UWA Rules for the Operation of Committees. Members must act in accordance with the University Committee Members' Code of Conduct.
Members must also act in accordance with the Senate Code which applies to Senate and Senate committees. In accordance with the Code members must among other things:
- act always in the best interest of the University as a whole, with this obligation to be observed in priority to any perceived duty a member may owe to those electing or appointing him or her
- maintain confidentiality and, except with the approval of the Chair or if required by State or Commonwealth legislation, not divulge information at any time to any person external to the committee.
The Senate Charter gives the Senate responsibility, among other things, for facilitating and assisting with the resourcing of the University, and for working in partnership with the Vice-Chancellor to ensure the fiscal viability of the institution.
- Investment Committee Constitution Approved by Senate 6 December 2021 [PDF File, 118.1 KB] Updated: 25 Feb 2022
- Investment Committee Constitution Approved by Senate 6 December 2021 [MS Word Document, 63.2 KB] Updated: 25 Feb 2022
- Investment Committee Membership as at 1 January 2022 [PDF File, 105.3 KB] Updated: 09 May 2022
- Investment Committee Membership as at 1 January 2022 [MS Word Document, 169.3 KB] Updated: 09 May 2022
Document Submission Date
*Advise the Executive Officer of items not on the Work Program or Actions Arising for inclusion in the agenda
27 January 2022
24 February 2022
8 February 2022
4 February 2022
12 May 2022
26 April 2022
12 April 2022
8 June 2022
23 May 2022
19 May 2022
11 August 2022
19 July 2022
15 July 2022
26 August 2022
21 October 2022
- Ms Julie O'Neill
Lindi Dube, Executive Officer.