Name of Committee
Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery (LWAG) Operations Committee
The LWAG Operations Committee is a standing committee of the Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery Advisory Board.
2. Role statement
The role of the Committee is to -
- oversee operations planning for the Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery, including collections management, exhibitions planning and engagement programs;
- recommend acquisitions and donations to the UWA Art Collection over $10,000 value;
- make decisions about acquisitions and donations under $10,000
3. Membership details
The committee comprises:
- the Associate Director, Education Strategy as Chair;
- the Curator (UWA Art Collection);
- the Registrar (UWA Collections);
- the Curator (Cruthers Collection of Women’s Art; and
- the Manager, Audience Engagement
- The quorum is half the membership plus one.
- All decisions should be reached by consensus in the first instance.
- In the event that decision can’t be reached by consensus decisions will be by a majority of the members present and voting.
- The Chair has an ordinary vote and a casting vote.
6. Frequency of meetings
- The Committee meets monthly from February to December.
- The Committee may establish working parties, and may refer matters to other bodies for advice and recommendation
- Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery Advisory Board
Date of Approval