Name of Committee
Cruthers Collection of Women’s Art Advisory Committee
The committee is an advisory committee to the Vice-Chancellor.
2. Role statement
The role of the Committee is:
- to provide advice and recommendations to the Vice-Chancellor in relation to the functions given to the Committee by the Deed of Gift, for the purposes of administering all aspects of the CCWA, including:
- addition of new works of art;
- sale and loan of works of art;
- preparation of annual budget for maintenance of the CCWA collection;
- relationship with the Family;
- relationship with the Foundation.
- ensuring the Collection is administered in accordance with Schedule 1 of the Deed of Gift; and
- to deal with any other business as directed by the Vice-Chancellor.
3. Membership details
The Committee comprises:
- one member nominated by the Vice Chancellor, who will act as Chair;
- one member nominated by the Senate;
- one member nominated by the Foundation;
- the CCWA Curatorial Advisor, as defined in Schedule 1;
- the UWA employee who holds the office designated as the CCWA Curator.
3.1 Terms of Office
The term of office of a member referred to in clause 4(a0, 4(b) and 4(c) is 3 years.
The quorum for a meeting of the Committee is four members.
All questions that come before the Committee are decided by a majority of the members present and voting.
In the event that the Committee cannot achieve a majority, the Committee will advise the Vice-Chancellor, who shall make a final decision.
6. Frequency of meetings
The Committee normally meets 4 times each year but may meet more frequently when necessary.
8.1 Decision making map
8.2 Communication map
Date of Approval